There is never a shortage of things to do on South Beach in Miami Beach, but the luxury W South Beach is adding even more this summer. The hotel has created a package for guests to experience Camp W South Beach for three weekends this summer. It’s an ideal summer weekend trip or staycation for locals.
Each Camp weekend will be themed, and the partners and activations will align with each theme bringing the best in each industry to W South Beach:
- June Camp will be MUSIC focused (June 24-27)
- July Camp will be SWIM focused, during Miami Swim Week (July 15-18)
- August Camp will be ART focused, paying tribute to the late Andy Warhol’s birthday in August with W South Beach’s impressive Warhol collection on display in the lobby. (August 5-8)
Each package includes an exclusive Camp WSB Camp Bag and access to all Camp WSB activations that include:
- Welcome Camp Mixer featuring oyster chucking, cocktails, and live music
- Buzzworthy fitness activations & tennis clinics
- Brunch pop-up & panel with leading artists, designers, and other culturally relevant talent
- Disco parties at Living Room Bar with acclaimed DJs
- Cabana Crafting
- Camp Cookout with leading chefs and culinary concepts
- Outdoor Movie Screening featuring iconic camp classics
Sample partners over the three weekends include: Electric & Rose, Sweet Chick, Sports Illustrated Swim Runway Show access, Shake Shack, Alo Yoga, DJ Pamela Tick and Bebito’s and the like.
Photo Courtesy W South Beach