Hilton Orlando, in the heart of Orlando, is offering a “staycation to escape’’ the ordinary this summer with the launch of the world’s largest and tallest escape room experience with Escape at Hilton Orlando. The 1,424-room resort’s new Escape experience is unlike any traditional escape room to date, as the entire resort is transformed into an immersive mission of complex clues, challenges, and augmented reality.
“The launch of Escape at Hilton Orlando comes at a pivotal time as we see families and friends traveling together again, seeking new and interactive activities in Central Florida,” said Chris Mueller, general manager, Hilton Orlando. “Escape is the perfect complement to the action and entertainment that await our guests at surrounding theme parks. Whether they are departing or returning from a local attraction, Escape offers an additional and unforgettable adventure on-site at Hilton Orlando.”
The first of its kind, Escape at Hilton Orlando is a virtual adventure that allows participants to break into one of the largest spy operations in the world and uncover the secret base of the head spy, all through an interactive, complimentary app. Upon arrival, Escape guests are provided a QR code to access The Spy game and can embark on their missions from the palms of their hands. From completing challenges around the resort’s pool area to uncovering key clues on the top floor to crack the case, this immersive experience encompasses all elements of the resort for the adventure. Key highlights include:
- Exclusive Case File with instructions
- (5) total missions that can be completed in any order and on the guest’s own time
- Clues from each completed mission to help unlock the head spy’s secret base
- Branded Escape lock icons placed throughout the property to keep gamers on track
- Indoor-outdoor resort activities in the lobby, pool area, safety deposit room, 19thfloor and more
- Augmented reality designed to blend in as part of resort operations and other guest experiences
- Surprise and delight moments throughout the experience, including complimentary, themed food and beverage items like gelato and a non-alcoholic colada
Rates for this exclusive package start at $209 per night with reservations available through Oct. 31, 2021.
Photo Credit: The Hilton Orlando