One of Central Florida’s top resorts is offering one of the summer’s top packages.
Beginning May 1, visitors to Central Florida can get luxury villas at Reunion Resort & Spa near Orlando; a visit to the all-inclusive Discovery Cove day resort; , and authentic outdoor Florida adventure at Wild Florida. Starting at just $235 per night, the Drivecation Package is valid for stays through Aug. 31 and includes:
- Villa accommodations in a private, one-, two-, or three-bedroom villa, all equipped with a large living room space, plush personal bedrooms, private outdoor balconies, and full kitchens
- Complimentary resort parking
- Welcome appetizer at the Clubhouse
- One round of mini-golf for four at Reunion’s 18-hole course
- 20 percent savings on reservations to Discovery Cove, plus complimentary Premium Drink Package ($40 value).
- 20 percent off any airboat ride at Wild Florida, which includes entrance to the Gator Park
Located on 2,300 serene acres, the AAA Four-Diamond Reunion Resort & Golf Club features golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson; meandering walkways and bike paths; tennis and pickle ball courts, and a five-acre water park.
The resort also has casual to upscale dining options, as well as an in-room kitchen for individual meal prep and dining.
The Discovery Cove day resort allows visitors to swim with dolphins, snorkel with thousands of tropical fish and rays, hand-feed exotic birds, strut with flamingos and engage with otters and other animals. The 35-acre tropical oasis features the Wind-Away River, deep-water lagoons and sandy white beaches. Included with each visit are endless food and drink options (including beer and wine), wet suits, snorkel gear, towels and parking. With reservations required and limited capacity, the experience is one of the most exclusive attractions in the country.
Located at the headwaters to the Florida Everglades, Wild Florida is considered one of the wildest adventures in Central Florida. While known for its airboat tours, Wild Florida is also a site to encounter more than 200 native and exotic animals in the attraction’s Alligator Park. A drive-through animal safari, animal shows and one-on-one animal encounters are also available to day guests.
Feature Photo: Jack Nicklaus Tradition Course (Reunion Resort & Golf Club)