As Valentine’s Day approaches, there’s no shortage of destinations – from the Florida Keys to Las Vegas – to celebrate love.
Here’s a few of my favorites that are offering some outstanding packages:
“Links of Love” at TPC Sawgrass – Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.
Available through Feb. 28, 2021 with travel until Dec. 31, 2021. Package priced at $9,602.
The ultimate for golf-loving couples. Set against a backdrop of manicured fairways and moss-draped oaks, golf enthusiasts can escape to experience TPC Sawgrass in unprecedented form. Includes a sunset sailboat ride and a five-course dinner with wine pairings overlooking the 18th green.
- Three-night luxury accommodations at the Sawgrass Marriott Resort & Spa’s Villas at Sawgrass
- Complimentary champagne and chocolate golf balls
- TPC embroidered robes and slippers for two
- Access to two bikes for the duration of the trip
- Round of golf for two (2) on THE PLAYERS Stadium Course
- Round of golf for two (2) on Dye’s Valley
- Breakfast for two at the Clubhouse on each day of play (two days; valued at $120)
- Lunch for two (2) on NINETEEN’s patio, with panoramic views overlooking PLAYERS Stadium No. 18. (Valued up to $140)
- One 50-minute spa massage for two and one 80-minute signature facial treatment for two, including gratuity
- Five-course dinner with wine pairings on the Ponte Vedra balcony with stunning views of the 18th green (Valued at $520)
- Private sunset sailboat ride out of St. Augustine with blankets and pillows for snuggling, wine and hors d’oeuvres (includes transportation)
- Transportation to and from airport, if applicable
“Cupid’s Suite Piece of Paradise” at Ocean Key Resort & Spa – Key West, Fla.
Available through Feb 1-28, 2021. Rates starting at $2,020 per night for a three-night stay for two.
Between Key West Harbor and Mallory Square, Ocean Key Resort & Spa is an oceanfront property located in the heart of Key West. The “Cupid’s Suite Piece of Paradise” package features a three-night stay for two in an Oceanfront Boutique Suite, with daily experiences at SpaTerre, dinner for two each night at choice of Hot Tin Roof or on a private suite balcony, and daily waterfront breakfast for two.
“Dinner on the Sandbar” at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa – Little Torch Key, Fla.
Available year-round. Five-course dinner for two for $1,000 / resort room rates starting at $1,900.
A magical location with 360-degree island views, Little Palm Island Resort & Spa is the only private island resort in the U.S. It is is offering a dining experience this Valentine’s Day with the gourmet “Dinner on the Sandbar” experience. Based on the ebb and flow of the ocean tides, romantic revelers will indulge in a five-course tasting menu, while atop one of the island’s sandbars.
“The Month of Love” at Bungalows Key Largo – Key Largo, Fla.
Available for year-round booking. Rates starting at $1,500 per night (based on double occupancy).
The first and only all-inclusive resort in the Florida Keys. – offering an exotic, tropical escape without the hassle of a passport or the worry of international trekking. Add-ons include the “Bungalows Bubble Butler,” where a dedicated staff member delivers a bath experience to relish from the privacy of the oversized, al fresco soaking tub located on the bougainvillea-laden veranda. Guests select the Mineral Relief Bathing Experience or the Aromatherapy Escape Bathing option, both featuring one of Bungalows signature candles and a chilled bottle of Veuve Cliquot. While on-property this February, duos also enjoy a specialty, pop-up, Bubbly Bar: Champagne Cart for a romantic happy hour each evening, 4-6 pm from the oceanfront Living Room to cheers as you watch the Florida sun slip behind the horizon.
- Three night stay in your choice of a Waterfront or Garden View Bungalow
- Chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot and rose petals upon arrival
- $200 Spa Credit and a $200 Credit for in-house water sports (think daytime boating excursion or sunset cruise)
“Retreat to Romance” at The Brazilian Court Hotel – Palm Beach, Fla.
Available through April 30, 2021. Rates starting at $3,396. Two-night stay.
This Valentine’s Day, The Brazilian Court in Palm Beach – the quintessential Palm Beach boutique hotel – is offering everything from luxury suite accommodations and an intimate in-room couples massage to the more traditional gifts like red roses and chocolates when you “Retreat to Romance’’ at the iconic property.
- In-room pampering with a 60-minute couples massage
- Explore the area on two wheels with half day bike rentals
- Set the mood with a relaxing bath and an assortment of in-room soaps and salts
- Enjoy a dozen roses, chocolate covered strawberries and champagne.
- Luxurious suite accommodations that summon the feel of a private Palm Beach residence, including daily breakfast in bed
“Suite Dreams” in The Palm Beaches – Palm Beach County, Fla.
Available now-Feb. 28, 2021. Rates starting at $450 per night.
For couples seeking a destination steeped in romance for Valentine’s Day, The Palm Beaches — known as America’s First Resort Destination, comprised of towns and cities from Boca Raton and Delray, to Palm Beach and Jupiter — welcomes couples with an array of alluring accommodations and activities. Guests can find solace at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, loaded with a old-world charm and chic accommodations.
- Stay in an elegantly-appointed suite
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of Champagne on one evening
- Sleeping kit with eye mask and ear plugs
“Romance on the Beach” at Pelican Grand Beach Resort – Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Available for booking Feb 1-28, 2021. Subject to availability. Rates starting at $999 per night.
Perched on a pristine white sand beach on the north side of Fort Lauderdale Beach, Pelican Grand Beach Resort’s “Romance on the Beach” package is a great way to get to know Fort Lauderdale Beach.
- One-bedroom Oceanfront Suite with private balcony
- Three-course dinner for two
- $100 PURE Spa credit per day, per room
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- American Breakfast for two served in your suite each day
“A Ride to Remember” at Beaufort Hotel – Beaufort, NC
Available for year-round booking. Subject to availability. Rates starting at $139 per night.
Beaufort Hotel is located along the waterfront of “America’s No. 1 Small Town.” Maritime elegance and relaxed coastal North Carolina décor complement stunning room views of wild horses roaming freely just across the glassy waters of Taylor’s Creek. The “A Ride to Remember” room package, which includes a retro-chic bicycle tour inspired by Nicholas Sparks’ Beaufort-set books, “A Walk to Remember,” and “The Choice.”
- Two days / one night at the new Beaufort Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Luxurious hotel accommodations for two
- Two Bicycle Tour Tickets from Hungry Town Tours for “A Ride to Remember” inspired by Nicholas Sparks
- One Keepsake for “A Ride to Remember”
“The Over the Top (Dreamiest Date-Cation)” at Hotel Crescent Court – Dallas, TX
Available for booking now through February 19, 2021. Rates starting at $25,000. Two night stay.
Located in the heart of Uptown Dallas within the flourishing 11-acre Crescent Complex, Hotel Crescent Court is offering a Texas-sized package – The Over the Top (Dreamiest Date-Cation). A natural choice for the rich and famous, the luxury hotel has 186 rooms, 40 suites and 13 innovative dining outlets.
- Two (2)-night stay – presidential suite or similar accommodations
- Limo/ Rolls Royce/ OTT Ride from home to hotel (airport if guest is from out of town) and same with departure
- Contactless check-in with a private butler for duration of stay
- Welcome Amenity: Dom & Caviar
- A Stanley Korshak Jewelry Shopping Experience worth $10,000
- Includes champagne toast, meet + greet with stylist, a piece (or pieces) of Jewelry worth up to $10,000 to take home and more.
- Full spa experience for 2
- In-Suite 4 course chef’s tasting with wine and champagne pairing
- Complimentary dinner music
- Elevated Bathroom Toiletries and fresh flower arrangements in room
- Breakfast in Bed/Room served by butler with mimosas or Bloody Mary
“The Prince Charming Experience” at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas – Dallas, Texas
Available now-Feb. 28, 2021. Rates starting at $529 per night.
Recognized at Texas’ first five-star hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas has 218 guest rooms and suites – each with an enviable view of the city skyline – three dining outlets, including Fearing’s Restaurant and Rattlesnake Bar led by Celebrity Chef Dean Fearing, as well as a Pool Bar, and a 12,000 square-foot spa.
- Deluxe overnight accommodations
- Rose petal turndown
- Celebratory champagne and chocolate
- $70 credit towards an American Breakfast for two in-room or at Fearing’s
- Overnight valet parking
- Late check-out at 2pm (based on availability)
“Las Vegas is for Lovers” at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino – Las Vegas
Available Feb. 1-28, 2021. Rates starting at $285 per night for a two-night stay for two.
With a star-studded history and luxurious amenities, guests can safely indulge in an extravagant getaway to show “Las Vegas is for Lovers” this Valentine’s Day.
- Two-night stay for two in a Studio Suite
- Award-winning tranquil treatments at Serenity Spa
- Decadent dining at Edge Steakhouse
Feature Photo: The Brazilian Court (The Brazilian Court)