Sea Pines Resort is among the pioneers of destination golf resorts in the Southeast. Located on the southernmost tip of Hilton Head Island, S.C., the legendary Lowcountry destination features five miles of beaches, 20 clay tennis courts, 14 miles of bike and walking trails, horseback riding, Eco-Adventures, water sports, and the 605-acre Sea Pines Forest Preserve filled with wildflowers, wetlands, and more than 130 species of birds.
It’s best known, however, for golf, in particular the Pete Dye/Jack Nicklaus designed Harbour Town Golf links that finishes in the shadow of the resort’s red and white striped lighthouse.
Now through Feb. 10, 2021, guests can customize golf, dining, lodging, and length-of-stay during a less-crowded time of year. Here’s a look at some packages (Blackout dates apply November 25-28 and December 23-31):
• The “Inn & Club” packages, which start at $300 per night for two guests, include a one-night stay at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town and a variety of golf and dining package options.
• The Golf Champions package, starting at $400 per night, features golf for two at Harbour Town Golf Links, complimentary room upgrade, and complimentary early check-in and late checkout, based on availability.
• Starting at $300 per night for two golfers, The Golf Players package includes one round of golf for two at Heron Point, the Resort’s second Pete Dye design or Atlantic Dunes, renovated by Davis Love III in 2016.
• The Golf Champions Culinary package, starting at $400 per night for one golfer and one guest, offers a one-night stay at The Inn & Club in a king or double queen resort view room, one round of golf for one at Harbour Town Golf Links and $125 dining credit at The Sea Pines Resort’s restaurants, complimentary room upgrade and complimentary early check-in and late checkout (based on availability).
• The Golf Players Culinary package is $300 per night for two guests, double occupancy, and includes one round of golf for one at Atlantic Dunes or Heron Point and a $75 dining credit.
• The Culinary package is $300 per night for two guests, double occupancy, and a $150 dining credit.
• The Golf Only Package includes the villa plus golf on each of the three championship layouts.
• The Golf and Culinary Villa package includes the villa, golf and a $275 dining credit. These packages start at $1,000.
Photo Credit: Sea Pines Resort