In anticipation of New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy’s order authorizing the re-opening of Atlantic City casinos, Bally’s, Caesars, and Harrah’s Resort will re-open on July 3, just in time for the Fourth of July holiday.
“We are thrilled to welcome back both our team members and customers to Bally’s, Caesars, and Harrah’s Resort and look forward to creating more memories together,” said Ron Baumann, regional president for Caesars Entertainment, Atlantic City region. “The well-being of our team members and guests is important to us, and we are focused on enhancing our health and safety protocols to provide an enjoyable guest experience that emphasizes social distancing and cleanliness. Whether you plan to visit us on the world-famous Atlantic City Boardwalk, or enjoy the sophisticated setting of the Marina District, our resorts offer a great travel escape for guests this summer — especially for those living within drive-time of the Jersey Shore, who can visit us on a tank of gas, without the flight.”
Baumann said Caesars Entertainment’s Atlantic City properties each will re-open in accordance with the directives from Gov. Murphy. Bally’s, Caesars, and Harrah’s Resort’s health and safety plans were developed in accordance with guidance from local and state health officials, as well as the Center for Disease Control (CDC). On its gaming floors, Caesars, Bally’s, and Harrah’s Resort have rearranged slot machine banks to allow for social distancing, and fewer seats will allow for better spacing at table games. Additionally, all hospitality offerings and restaurants will reopen at reduced capacity in adherence with social distancing practices.
Here’s a preview of available amenities at each resort.
Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
• The Pool will be open 8am-6pm daily
• Bars & Lounges: X Bar, Eden Lounge, #BarWithNoName
• Dining: Gordon Ramsay Steak, Coastal Craft, Martorano’s, McCormick & Schmick’s
• Casual and Quick Service: Tazza, Guy Fieri’s Sammich Joint, Pin-Up Pizza, AC Burger Co., Starbucks
Caesars Atlantic City
• Dining: Nero’s, Betty’s Back Room, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, Kwi, Morton’s, Café Roma
• Bars & Lounges: Nero’s Lounge, Toga, 2100 Bar & Lounge, Caesars Beachside Bar, Seven Stars Lounge
• Casual and Quick Service: Tazza
Bally’s Atlantic City
• Dining: Guy Fieri’s Chophouse, Buca di Beppo, Noodle Village, Harry’s Oyster Bar (outdoor dining available)
• Bars & Lounges: Bally’s Beach Bar (outdoor dining available), L-Bar, Mountain Bar & The Boardwalk Saloon at The Wild Wild West
• Casual and Quick Service: AC Snack Shack at The Wild Wild West, Dunkin Donuts, Guy’s Bar-B-Que Joint, Walt’s Primo Pizza, Sac O’ Subs
Photo: Bally’s Beach Bar (Caesers Entertainment)