Habitat at 1 Hotel South Beach wants to paint the town “grey.’’ On March 13, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Habitat will host a Grey Goose cocktail takeover. Guests will have the option to create martinis with their favorite garnishes or sit back and relax while they sip on special curated cocktails. Tickets run for $76.96 and includes a special menu that will consist of an appetizer, entree, and finished with dessert.
Here’s a look at the menu:
1) Cocktail + food pairing
• Cocktail: Grey Goose, Prosecco, Yuzu, Shisho, Finger lime
• Paired with: Caviar Blini, Oyster, Grey Goose Mignonette
2) Cocktail + Food Pairing :
• Cocktail: Make your own Grey Goose martini
• Garnishes: Lemon peel, Castelvetrano Olives, Grapefruit Peel, Filthy cocktail Onions
• Paired With: Skirt Steak, Grey Goose Compressed Watermelon Labne Moose
3)Cocktail + Food Pairing:
• Cocktail: Nitro Cold Brew “Sip” Grey Goose, Salted colada syrup, Alamea Kona Coffee Liqueur, Luxardo Cherry Shot Glass
• Paired With: Homemade Chocolate Truffles Venezuelan Chocolate, Sea Malted Caramel, Crunchy Pretzels
Blending home cooked meals with a new world vitality is deep-rooted in homestyle cuisine, Chef Jose Menin’s Habitat offers. daily catches pulled from the sea, fresh vegetables plucked from the garden, and grass-fed quality meats.
Feature Photo: Carma Connected