Katsuya South Beach, located within the iconic SLS South Beach, and Katsuya Brickell, located within SLS LUX Brickell, has debuted five new cocktails and four new decanter cocktails curated by sbe’s Director of Beverage Program and Development, Gui Jaroschy.
Featuring fresh ingredients with Japanese influences such as Mizu Shochu, Shishito Melon Shrub and Sencha Tonic, these new offerings enhance Katsuya’s already creative cocktail menu with bold and citrusy flavors.
Here’s a closer look:
• Sakai Spritz – Bombay Sapphire Gin, Mizu ‘Lemongrass’ Shochu, House Grapefruit-Rice Soda
• Sencha Highball – Grey Goose Vodka, Sparkling Green Tea Soda, Papaya and Plum Essence
• Land of Sunshine – Bacardi Añejo Cuatro and Ron Zacapa Rums, Passionfruit LEJAY Creme de Cassis, Fever-Tree Ginger Beer
• Shishito Gimlet – Patron Silver Tequila, Ancho Reyes Verde, Shishito and Melon Shrub
• Citron Cloud Sour – Stoli Vanil, Citron Honey Tea, Fresh Lemon, Basil
Decanter Cocktails ($17)
• Ume Manhattan – Bulleit Rye Japanese Ume Whiskey, Plum Wine, Martini & Rossi Rosso
• Giniro Vesper – Stoli Vodka, Japanese Gin, Cucumber Bitters, Plum Wine
• Thai Tea Sazerac – Thai Tea-infused Tincup Colorado Whiskey, Peychaud’s Bitters, Absinthe
• Genmaicha Milk Punch – Casamigos Blanco Tequila, Grand Marnier, Genmaicha All-Spice, Sakura Blossom
Photo Credit: Katsuya