Upland Miami, the California-inspired South of Fifth hot spot on South Beach, is offering new plates for brunch and dinner.
Available daily during dinner service, Chef Justin Smillie is introducing dishes to the menu combining the refreshing flavors that the SoFi outpost is known for, including hints of stracciatella in the Green Zebra Pizza and giardiniera in the Big Eye Tuna Crudo.
The weekend brunch menu features Spanish Frittata, Steak & Eggs, Quiche Lorraine, as well as “The Larry David,’’ bagel to pay homage to Upland’s New York outpost. The dishes are priced a la carte and range from $14 to $29. Bottomless brunch is additionally available for $26 per person.
NEW BRUNCH MENU ITEMS:
• Yogurt & Granola – Israeli yogurt, pine nut granola, fruit
• Nova Lox – bagel, tomatoes, red onions and cream cheese
• ‘The Larry David’ – bagel, capers, tomatoes and cream cheese
• Spanish Frittata – potatoes, onions, roast garlic aioli
• Quiche Lorraine – bacon, caramelized onions, gruyere and mixed greens
• Steak & Eggs – black garlic, romesco, fried eggs, bunching onion
NEW DINNER MENU ITEMS:
• Green Zebra Pizza – fromage blanc, stracciatella, herbs, garlic oil
• Big Eye Tuna Crudo – giardiniera, pickled garlic, labneh
• Artichoke Spread – pickled carrots, labneh, fontina
Photos: Upland Miami