Pistache French Bistro’s annual Tour du Monde culinary series is coming to an end with its final two stops in Spain on Oct. 20 and Brazil on Nov. 17.
The popular West Palm Beach bistro is pulling out all the stops for its final events, including extensive themed dining menus and live cultural entertainment.
The Oct. 20 Spain event will feature live Flamenco dancing, sangria specials and a menu of tapas and ‘raclones’ (composed dishes) including:
• Cojonudo, Fried Quail Egg & Grilled Chorizo on Toast
• Albóndigas, Lamb Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Sheep’s Milk Feta
• Patatas Bravas, Crispy Potatoes, Salsa Brava, Roasted Garlic Aioli
• Piquillos Rellenos, Braised Oxtail Stuffed Piquillo Peppers, Shallots, Red Wine Jus
• Mejillones, White Wine Steamed P.E.I Mussels, Chorizo, Saffron, Guindilla Pepper
• Colifor Ajoarriero, Roasted Cauliflower, Pimenton de la Vera Crumbs, Cilantro Aioli, Manchego
• Escalivada, Charred Eggplant Puree, Piperade, Manchego, Grilled Flat Bread
• Carne a la Parrilla, Grilled Iberico Pluma, Fingerling Potatoes, Shishito Peppers, Red Chimichurri
• Paella de Marisco, Prawns, Mussels, Clams, Shrimp, Calamare
Brazil on Nov. 17 will feature caipirinha cocktails, Carnival performers and dining including:
• Salada Tropical, Mesclun Greens, Hearts Of Palm, Mango, Cherry Tomatoes, Maytag Blue, Toasted Cashew Nuts, Lemonette Vinaigrette
• Ceviche de Peixe e Camaro com Carambola, Mahi Mahi, White Shrimp, Starfruit, Coconut Lime, Cucumber, Ginger, Red Chili
• Feijoada, Black Beans, Bacon, Fresh Chorizo, Pork Shoulder, Beef Short Rib, Steamed Basmati Rice, Braised Collard Greens, Hearts of Palm & Orange Salad
• Seafood Moqueca Paraiso Tropical, Mahi Mahi, Mussels, White Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Little Neck Clams, Coconut Milk, Onions, Peppers, Tomato, Steamed Basmati Rice, Malagueta Hot Pepper Sauce
• Churrasco, Grilled Skirt Steak, Garlic Butter Yucca Fries, Watercress Cherry Tomato Salad, Chimichurri
• Flan com Coco, Coconut Flan, Mango, Kiwi
Guests who attended previous Tour du Monde events are encouraged to bring their ‘passports’ for their next stamp. Those who collect four stamps will receive a complimentary dinner at their fifth tour event.
Photos: Pistache French Bistro