Pistache French Bistro’s annual Tour du Monde culinary series continues with the next stop in Morocco on Sept. 22. The popular restaurant, located on Clematis Street in West Palm Beach, is planning an over-the-top celebration complete with a Moroccan-inspired menu by Chef Isaac Cerny, professional belly dancer entertainment and authentic décor by local visual designer Bruce Sutka.
Moroccan menu items include:
• Hummus & Falafel with tomato, onion, herbs, pomegranate and pita
• Moroccan Shrimp Brochette with chermoula marinated couscous, naval orange, tomato, herbs, preserved lemon, arugula and harissa vinaigrette
• North African Boulettes featuring Moroccan lamb meatballs, saffron tomato sauce, goat cheese, crispy shallots and mint
• Stuffed & Roasted Mediterranean Seabass with pistachios, golden raisins, dates, herbs, lime, saffron couscous, and Seville orange butter
• Couscous Royale with lamb, chicken, merguez, saffron couscous, parsnips, squash, zucchini, cabbage, sweet potatoes and green herb harissa
• Almond Pistachio Orange Blossom Cake with orange crème fraiche and toasted pistachios
Guests who attended previous Tour du Monde events are encouraged to bring their ‘passports’ for their next stamp. Those who collect four stamps will receive a complimentary dinner at their fifth tour event. Additional ‘stops’ include Oct. 20 (Spain) and Nov. 17 (Brazil).
Feature Photo: Lonelyplanet.com