Here’s an early look at one of the restaurants participating in Miami Spice, which will be Aug. 1-Sept. 30 at eateries throughout Miami, Miami Beach and South Beach.
The Tuck Room, a North Miami Beach drinking and dining den by James Beard Award-winning Chef and COO Sherry Yard, will offer a Miami Spice Prix Fixe lunch menu for $23 and dinner for $39.
On the dinner menu, guests can choose:
- Creamy Tomato Bisque extra virgin olive oil, micro basil
- Corn Croquettes potato + sweet corn, smoked gouda, spicy aioli, honey mustard
- Caesar Salad romaine hearts, parmesan, crouton crisps, house Caesar
- “Drunken Goat” Turkey Burger Mediterranean spiced turkey, green harissa, Greek yogurt dressing, pickled cucumber, wild arugula
- Grilled Salmon caramelized sweet corn, toybox tomato, fresh tarragon
- Herb Roasted Chicken citrus herb rice, lime, cherry tomatoes, cilantro
- Creamsicle Sundae Coupe tangerine granite, vanilla gelato, grilled pineapple, pop rocks
- Chocolate S’Mores Cake toasted meringue, graham cracker crumble
- Black + Blue Pot Pie farmers market black + blueberries, flaky puff pastry, blackberry crumble swirl ice cream, caramel whipped cream
Photos: The Gab Group