Ouzo Bay Greek Kouzina in Boca Raton is kicking off a Mediterranean with a Prix Fixe Sunset Menu serve daily from 4 p.m to 7 pm, The three-course meal starts at $22 per person and includes a complimentary appetizer and dessert with every entrée order.
Guests who purchase two entrees will receive a free bottle of wine, and all guests can enhance any meal with a specialty cocktail ($6) or draft beer ($5).
Starters include an assortment of Greek-inspired selections, from Greek Salad with beefsteak tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, bell peppers, Kalamata olives, feta, evoo, red wine vinegar; and Classic Caesar to Lemon & Egg Soup with chicken, lemon, orzo, egg; and Fried Calamari seasoned and flash fried, served with tomato sauce.
Entrée highlights include dishes from the seafood display, plus additional options from land and sea:
- Bronzino imported from Greece
- Australian Lobster Tail warm water lobster tail, olive oil, oregano, served with grilled vegetables
- Roasted Chicken citrus-herb marinated half chicken, roasted lemon potatoes, fava beans
- Prime Tomahawk Ribeye 32oz bone-in Creekstone Farms tomahawk ribeye, maitre’d butter
- Hokkaido Sea Scallops rainbow cauliflower gremolata, saffron braised leeks, ouzo cauliflower crema
- Maryland Crab Cakes jumbo lump crab, mustard aioli, spinach rice
Desserts include: Baklava, Loukamades, Vanilla Custard, Sorbet.