III Forks Steakhouses in Palm Beach Gardens and the Village of Gulfstream Park each are unveiling their summer dining and wine specials, available nightly through Sept. 30.
Here’s a closer look:
Dinner for Two, a three-course prix fixe dining experience for $80, and includes:
- 2 – III Forks Signature Salad (garden fresh salad greens, toasted pecans, blue cheese, Granny Smith apples, maple pecan vinaigrette)
- 2 – 6 oz. USDA Prime Certified Angus Beef Filets
- One shared side of choice: sautéed spinach, roasted mushrooms, fresh asparagus, mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, fried brussels sprouts, or the lobster mac & cheese ($10 extra).
In addition, the popular steakhouse also is offering this summer:
- Half off bottles of wine under $100, from Sunday through Wednesday evening
- Thursday night complimentary dessert with two entrees purchased
- Friday and Saturday Sommelier select weekend wines at 25 percent off
Summer Nights Happy Hour 5 – 7 p.m. every night at the bar
- Half off select bar bite appetizers, calamari, hummus, lamb meatballs, Ahi Tuna
- Sommelier Select Wine $5
- Martini Special $8.50
III Forks Steakhouses also have wine cellar that house 3,000 bottles of the finest curated wines from around the world. On the first Wednesday of every month through September at the Gardens location only, Sommelier Tommy Nevill wil feature premier selections from popular wine regions. Guests receive six different wines, and hors d’oeuvres from the bar bites menu for $25 per person. Reservations are required.
Photos: The Buzz Agency