Junior’s World-Famous Restaurant & Bakery in Mizner Park in Boca Raton, which offers an authentic New York City dining experience in South Florida, has a new weekly lineup featuring specials including Build Your Own Burger Tuesdays, Chicks & Flicks, No Cook Sundays and bottomless weekend brunch.
Here’s a look:
561 Happy Hour (daily/all day at bar and dining tables): $5 cocktails, $6 spiked shakes and apps, $1 potato pancakes and onion rings (plus $3 craft beer)
- Tuesday $7 Build-Your-Own 10oz Steakburgers (all day + night): choose your toppings and stack up your burger
- Chicks & Flicks Thursdays: Happy Hour specials, black and white & cult movies on the patio, Live DJ playing ‘80s and ‘90s throwback sounds
- Weekend Brunch: $13 bottomless Junior’s world-famous mimosas and bloody marys
- No Cook Sundays (3 – 6 p.m.) & Mondays (5 – 8 p.m.): kids 12 and under eat free with purchase of an adult entrée
- 24/7 Student Discount: students receive 10 percent discount with a valid student ID
Junior’s also serves Brooklyn comfort foods and time-tested classics such as Matzoh Ball Soup and Chopped Liver alongside borough favorites like Hungarian Beef Goulash and Fried Calamari Marinara. Junior’s is most famous for its New Yorker Cake Shake topped with a full slice of fresh strawberry cheesecake.
Photos: Junior’s World-Famous Restaurant & Bakery