Menin Development, Inc. plans to opens The Ray hotel in 2019 in Delray Beach, Fla. The Ray, a 143-room hotel, will be located in the Pineapple Grove Arts District of downtown Delray Beach, two blocks north of trendy Atlantic Avenue.
Designed by world-renowned firm, Gonzalez Architects in Miami, The Ray is scheduled to be complete in Fall 2019.
Some of the project’s features include:
- 143 rooms and suites
- Three restaurants; one on the rooftop and two premium eateries on the ground floor
- Elevated, glass-enclosed event space for up to 300 guests with rooftop garden
- Landscaped rooftop pool and lounge area
- Fitness center
- Two levels of underground parking
- Chauffeured golf cart rides anywhere in downtown Delray
- International hotel brand affiliation
- Mobile registration, key access and app-driven amenities
“We are excited to have reached this important milestone in our efforts to bring a new hotel concept to Palm Beach County, and our hometown of Delray Beach,” said Craig Menin, president of Menin Development, Inc. “With its unique amenities, event spaces and innovative architecture, The Ray will appeal to out of state vacationers and business travelers, as well as to local and regional residents looking for a unique getaway in one of Florida’s most popular destination beach towns.”
Founded in 1985 in New York City and now headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, Menin Development, Inc., has acquired and developed in excess of $1 billion of property. Menin currently pursues a combination of urban commercial and mixed-use projects in South Florida, along with select single tenant acquisitions in upscale markets nationally.