Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, one of Delray Beach’s best new will unveil its spring menu beginning March 21. Harvest Seasonal Grill is a Pennsylvania-born harvest-centric eatery and wine bar owned by the South East-based Dave Magrogan Group.
The new brunch, lunch, dinner and Happy Hour menus each will feature seasonal ingredients sourced from more than 10 local South Florida farms. The vegetarian- and vegan-friendly restaurant has added even more plant-based options to the seasonal menu – including options to add vegan proteins and cheeses to select dishes.
Harvest Grill’s spring menu additions cover a range of courses and dietary accommodations, many of which clock in under 500 calories per dish.
Here are the highlights:
- Sweet Pea & Avocado Toast pumpernickel, lemon oil, everything spice, marigolds, micro cilantro
- Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos jicama slaw, tomatillo salsa, guacamole, cilantro lime sour cream, baked tortillas
- Strawberry Patch Chicken baby spinach, goat cheese, strawberries, candied pecans, strawberry balsamic vinaigrette
- Super Grain Bowl quinoa, farro, freekeh, kale, Moroccan carrots, golden raisins, pumpernickel breadcrumbs, almonds, feta, tangerine mint yogurt, ginger carrot hummus dressing
- Chilled Soba Noodle Bowl ginger soy dressing, pickled carrots, radish, baby arugula, seaweed ash, sriracha peanuts, sea beans, sweet & sour cucumber gel, bean sprouts
- Quinoa & Harissa Cauli-Rice Bowl minted chickpeas, curried eggplant, avocado, vanilla-scented ricotta, lemon cashew dressing
- Lemon Thyme Chicken shaved fennel, roasted tomatoes, artichoke hearts, baby arugula, lemon thyme vinaigrette, grilled zucchini, roasted fingerling potatoes
- The Impossible Vegan Burger 100% plant-based vegan burger, bibb lettuce, tomato, red onion, vegan burger roll, Harvest side salad, pickle, vegan cheddar
- Bone-In Duroc Pork Chop grilled pineapple mango salsa, miso-mustard vinaigrette, organic coconut jasmine rice, grilled asparagus, toasted coconut chips
Harvest’s brunch menu includes a Carrot Cake Waffle with blackberry mascarpone whip, candied pecans, ginger raisin maple syrup, fresh seasonal fruit); and the chef’s Featured Seasonal Omelette). The menu is complemented with fresh cold-pressed juices, mimosas, bloody Marys or other brunch favorites.