Isolé Villas, a luxury private estate ideal for couples, families, corporate retreats, weddings and more, has officially opened in Orlando.
Meticulously constructed and artfully designed from the ground up, the expansive 25,000-square-foot Isolé Villas features 15 suites, including two Presidential Suites and two Ambassador Suites, as well as 11 one-bedroom suites. Each are appointed with Frette fine linens, luxurious finishes, one-of-a-kind artwork and private marble bathrooms with ESPA bath amenities.
“Isolé Villas is the next evolution in the transformation of luxury travel,” said Founder David Krakauer. “Isolé offers the five-star, personalized services found in a luxury boutique hotel, yet with the confidentiality and privacy of a villa.”
Krakauer said each guest’s visit is carefully planned and personalized prior to arrival. Throughout the visit, the property’s personal villa manager, villa concierge and housekeepers discreetly attend to each guest’s needs.
“We chose Orlando because it continuously attracts sophisticated international and domestic travelers,” Krakauer said. “As a result of this level of tourism, we believe there is a need for more luxurious, exclusive villas. We look forward to growing our brand in other markets to accommodate this trend.”
Amenities and activities at Isolé Villas include:
- A multi-level salt-water pool, complete with a 60-foot swim lane and Jacuzzi
- A spa and wellness center featuring full service treatments by ESPA-trained professionals, a Turkish steam room, fitness room and Zen lounge
- A private 19-seat movie theater featuring surround sound and a well-stocked snack bar serving classic movie favorites
- An indoor fitness court for basketball, yoga, Pilates or other indoor sports
- A cigar lounge featuring the villa’s signature collection of fine cigars and rare labels of Scotch and vintage wines
- A piano salon, grand dining room that seats up to 40, sports lounge, great room, game room and more
- Exclusive access to championship golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer
- Modern architecture, hand-picked unique artwork and intricate designs showcased throughout the property
- Full-service corporate retreat facilities and services, including a boardroom
The property is staffed fulltime with an onsite villa manager as well as a villa concierge, who can organize any number of activities, such as transportation, lavish private dinner parties, golf outings or time at Disney attractions.
Isolé Villas’ executive chef works directly with guests to plan daily menus and extraordinary celebrations, as well as accommodate individual tastes and dietary needs. For those who prefer to cook for themselves, the villa is appointed with a beautiful showcase kitchen equipped with the latest appliances and a family dining room.