Food & Wellness Month in Palm Beach County is coming in October. It’s a great way experience some of the better spas and spa facilities in South Florida. In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, each participating businesses will donate a portion of their proceeds to the Palm Beach County chapter of the American Cancer Society
Here are a few of my favorites:
The Power of Pink Scrub: A 25-minute OSEA Body Scrub featuring a fragrant, organic bio-scrub of your choice to gently exfoliate and soften the skin; 25 percent of the net proceeds from the service will be donated to charity.
The Palm Beach Potion in the Lotion Massage: A 60-minute massage Monday through Thursday. Eau Spa will donate 10 percent of each Palm Beach Potion in the Lotion Massage to charity.
Wellness Quench: A 50-minute wellness treatment (a 30-minute detoxifying body scrub and 20-minute relaxing massage); access to the spa’s saltwater Jacuzzi, eucalyptus steam room, high-performance showers and relaxation rooms; choice of one fitness class, including beachfront yoga, and valet parking. The resort will donate $10 per package booked to charity.
Our Village by the Sea: Combine a 50-minute head, neck, shoulder and scalp massage with a 50-minute Sea of Life facial, which infuses your skin with repairing ingredients formulated with antioxidants, organic seaweed extracts, Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Each service must be received on the same day by the same person. The spa will donate 10 percent per package to charity.
On Cloud Nine: A neck, back and shoulder massage using pink hibiscus oil melts away tension and soothes sore muscles. Face, scalp and feet are then treated, enhancing tranquility. ESPA’s Pink Mud nourishes hair while ELEMIS Rose Absolute and Moringa Oil hydrate and detoxify skin with a decadent lifting facial massage. A hot-towel foot cleansing ritual followed by the stimulation of pressure points on the feet encourages the release of blockages and increases energy flow. This package consists of three 25-minute treatments.
SiSpa at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island
Cost: from $45
Comfort Care Classics: SiSpa’s entire staff has been trained to perform a variety of spa services specifically designed for guests being treated for or recovering from cancer. During the month of October, 10 percent of the proceeds from the following Comfort Care Classic services will be donated to charity.
- Comfort Care Classic Manicure (40 minutes): A gentle exfoliation, massage, nail cleanup and polish. $45
- Comfort Care Classic Pedicure (40 minutes): A gentle exfoliation, massage, nail cleanup and polish. $55
- Comfort Care Classic Massage (50 minutes): Full-body relaxation massage using light to medium pressure. $115
- Comfort Care Classic Facial (50 minutes): European facial featuring a re-mineralizing scalp treatment. $115
- Comfort Care Classic Dilo Body Wrap (50 minutes): A supercharged healing cocktail for the skin, the Dilo Rescue Gel used in this treatment is high in vitamins A, C and E, and is combined with coconut oil and aloe. $115
- Comfort Care Classic Reiki (25 or 60 minutes): Light- to no-touch energy to aid in relaxation and promote healing. $60/$115
Rejuvenate at Si: This 80-minute ritual includes spa-flexology, the choice of a full-body Swedish Massage or a Classic Signature Facial, and facial massage with moisturizer specifically chosen for skin type. The spa will donate 10 percent of all Rejuvenate at Si services in October to charity. $150