Okay, it’s the day after the Fourth of July, but you can never get enough patriotism.
So to honor America, each of the 11 golf destinations in the Omni Hotels & Resorts collection is participating in the summer-long “Stars, Stripes & Eagles” Hole-In-One Contest.
Continuing through Labor Day Weekend (Sept. 4, 2017), Omni golf resorts from coast-to-coast will designate a par-3 for the daily Stars, Stripes & Eagles Hole-In-One Contest.
The hole will be marked with a special “stars and stripes” flagstick and golfers who are staying at the resort on a golf package will have the opportunity to win with a “firecracker of a shot.”
Golfers must post a video of their “eagle” that day on social media – tagging it #OmniGolf – to be eligible to win.
Guests who make a hole-in-one on the Stars, Stripes & Eagles Contest will receive their current stay complimentary (up to two nights), including their portion of the golf package, tax and resort charges. Additional guests are still responsible for their charges. Guests must be staying at the resort on a golf package to redeem prizes, which are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed later.
Golfers can participate in the Omni national Stars, Stripes & Eagles Hole-In-One Contest at the following destinations:
- Omni Tucson National Resort (Arizona)
- Omni La Costa Resort & Spa (California)
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa (California)
- The Omni Grove Park Inn (North Carolina)
- Omni Interlocken Hotel (Colorado)
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort (Florida)
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate (Florida)
- Omni Mount Washington Resort (New Hampshire)
- Omni Bedford Springs Resort (Pennsylvania)
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa (Texas)
- The Omni Homestead Resort (Virginia)