Reunion Resort in Orlando is best of many worlds in Central Florida. It’s only 30 minutes from the Disney and Universal theme parks but far enough away to not get caught up in all the hustle and madness.
With that in mind, the resort is offering a “Your Summer, Your Way’ travel package that makes an Orlando summer vacation easier and less hectic.
Here’s a closer look:
- Step 1: Pick Your Package
- Through Sept. 4 guests can get a mid-week escape or set their sights on upcoming Stars & Stripes Independence Day and Red, White & Snooze Labor Day weekend events. Summer Special rates are available for Florida/Georgia residents. Kids Eat Free at The Clubhouse Grille and adults can dine at Grande Lobby Sushi Bar, the Italian-inspired menu at Forté, or the terrific rooftop restaurant and lounge, Eleven.
- Step 2: Plan Your Adventure
- Guests can choose to do anything and everything from floating on our 1,000-foot lazy river, playing a round on one of three golf courses, slide through a five-acre waterpark, or take a spa treatment.
- Step 3: Enter our #YourSummerYourWay photo contest
- Tag @ReunionResort and enter in the #YourSummerYourWay photo contest. Grand prize is a two-night stay plus dinner for four.