Della Test Kitchen, the popular plant-based food concept at The Wynwood Yard in Miami, is now open for breakfast and features five new Koba Bowls, a healthy breakfast bowls concept created by Coco Coig and George Sanchez.
Koba Bowls are $12 each and offer a variety of blended-fruit bowls, all topped with house-made, gluten-free granola. Options include:
- Isla Morada Bowl: pink dragonfruit, banana, raspberries, papaya and coconut water, topped with granola, coconut flakes, banana and strawberries
- Everglades Bowl (a.k.a. the green bowl) spinach, avocado, pineapple, lime, mint and almond milk, topped with granola, coconut flakes, pineapple and goji berries
- Boca Chica Bowl: papaya, mango, pineapple, strawberries and coconut water, topped with granola, coconut flakes, banana, mango and raw honey
- The Grove Bowl: cacao, banana, strawberries, mint, maple syrup, almond butter and coconut milk, topped with a granola, coconut flakes, pineapple and goji berries
- Miami Vice Bowl: acai, banana, blueberries, strawberries, maple syrup and coconut water, topped with granola, coconut flakes, banana, blueberries and chia seeds
Sanchez says he was inspired by the fresh bowls he’d eaten in Bali and decided to partner with Coig, a longtime food-enthusiast and childhood friend from Madrid.
Served in sustainable coconut half bowls, the new Koba Bowls are available at the della test kitchen window from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Tuesdays-Sundays.