Looking for a legendary summer vacation? There’s no better place than The Breakers Palm Beach. The historic oceanfront is offering a terrific summer promotion available May 1 – Oct 31., 2017, including Memorial Day, July Fourth and Labor Day holiday weekends.
Nightly rates will start at $369 per room, per night during the week (Sunday-Thursday) and begin at $469 per night on weekends – a savings of almost 50-percent compared to winter rates.
Here’s a closer look:
FREE daily summer benefits at The Breakers, include:
- Unlimited golf with $35 cart fee per person/per round, at two golf courses – Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones Course
- Kids’ menu meals – Ages 12 and under, when accompanied by a dining adult
- Full American breakfast buffet for all guests, served in The Circle and The Beach Club Restaurant
- Unlimited tennis on the resort’s 10 lighted Har-Tru courts
- Access to Ocean Fitness, a 6,000 square-foot, comprehensive indoor-outdoor fitness experience, including 50-plus complimentary fitness classes including HIIT (High Intense Interval Training), a variety of water fitness classes, oceanfront cycling, Pilates, andstandup paddle board yoga
- Unlimited Wi-Fi and local calls
Additional summer savings apply to:
- Tennis and golf instruction
- Poolside bungalows for daytime rental
- Select services at the spa
- Camp Breakers, for kids ages 3-12
- Dining at select restaurants within the resort’s collection
- Shopping at select on-site boutiques
Located in the heart of the island of Palm Beach, The Breakers is only 15 minutes from West Palm Beach airport and just over 60 minutes from Fort Lauderdale airport. The resort invests more than $30 annually in capital improvements. Recent enhancements include the transformed Seafood Bar, the continuation of ongoing room upgrades and enhancements including the redesign of 65 guest rooms and suites in the South Oceanfront Tower, a renovated Spa, the spectacular indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center, and Flagler Club — the new private-access, ultra-luxury boutique hotel nestled atop The Breakers.