Embassy Suites by Hilton has opened two new properties – Embassy Suites by Hilton McAllen (Texas) Convention Center and Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort.
Here’s a look at the highlights for each property:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort
– $25 million renovation to the property formerly Chaparral Suites. The hotel is the brand’s sixth property in the metropolitan Phoenix area and overlooks Camelback Mountain.
– Situated on 15 acres
– 312 two-room suites
– More than 60,000 square feet of meeting space for both indoor and outdoor functions
– Tennis Courts, two resort-style outdoor swimming pools
Embassy Suites by Hilton McAllen Convention Center
– Situated in heart of McAllen, steps away from the convention center
– 150 two-room suites
– 12,000 square feet of event space
– Contemporary design represents aspects of local culture, and several large art pieces capture the area’s tropical environment
Guests at both properties can get the brand’s signature amenities, including free made-to-order breakfast and two-hour complimentary Evening Reception with snacks and beverages.